OBP offers access to valuable resources, discounts, and relationships that help you save money and market your products and services. Joining OBP can boost sales and significantly improve your business' visibility and credibility.
OBP offers businesses the opportunity to gain access to group savings on the products and services they use and become better connected with the markets they serve and the resources they need to serve them.
Whether you are a business with no employees or have hundreds of employees, you can enjoy an exceptional return on investment by leveraging OBP's marketing, savings, advocacy, and networking benefits. OBP helps businesses Connect, Grow, and Thrive.
COMMUNITY STAKEHOLDER | $3,000
You deserve recognition for making our community a prosperous place. As a community benefactor, we know you want to help the region attract and retain talent, build a robust workforce, and drive a growing economy.Stakeholders receive all the services and benefits of Leader, Executive, Classic, and Connector tiers, plus the benefits below:
- Gift a membership to a charity, minority or veteran-owned startup of your choice - includes public presentation.
- Receive acknowledgment of your Stakeholder commitment with your logo rotating on OBP's homepage as a Community Supporter with a link to your company profile and website.
- Tell your business story with inclusion in OBP's quarterly business newsletter.
- Be recognized for your community support at OBP Leadership Programs. Complimentary tickets for 2 people at selected programs.
- List up to 5 additional business profiles and an unlimited number of regional branches in the OBP Business Directory.
BUSINESS LEADER | $1,500
Work with the other influencers in our community. Watch as your team gets stronger as they are better informed. Enjoy being among influential leaders who are shaping our community and region. Leaders receive all the benefits of Executive, Classic, and Connector categories, plus the benefits below.
- Reserved seat on the OBP Advisory Council Exclusive!
- Your logo rotating on the homepage of OBP's website as a Leader Member with a link to your company profile and website. New!
- Pair of complimentary tickets to Leadership programs.
- Additional businesses or branches, up to three, listed in the OBP Business Directory
- Personal membership representative to customize your membership plan
EXECUTIVE | $750
You can work with the other influencers in our community. Enjoy being among influential leaders who are shaping our community and region. Executive members receive all the benefits of Classic and Connector categories plus the benefits below.
- Receive a complimentary reserved seat at a Leadership Program.
- Recognition as an Executive Member with your logo rotating on the homepage of OBP's website including a link to your company profile and website.
- Complimentary invitation to the Inspiring Women Series.
- Increase your company visibility with listings in up to 2 additional business categories on the OBP website.
- Post jobs on Oberlin.org.
- Promote your business with a table at OBP events and a listing on the annual leadership banner at events.
CLASSIC MEMBER | $350
As a busy small business owner, it's hard to balance all the demands of your time and attention. That's why OBP is committed to providing you services to grow your visibility, make you famous in the community, and give you better connections that will save you time and money. Gain visibility without trading your time. Classic members receive all the services and benefits of the Connector category, plus the benewfits below. (The Classic tier is for small brick and mortar businesses.)
- Grand Opening celebrations and Ribbon cutting services to celebrate a new business and business growth.
- Gain access to discounted promotional packages - print, social media, video..
- Show the community you are invested in Oberlin by displaying a virtual membership badge & window sticker.
- Extend your marketing reach with advertising in Oberlin.org, Visitor Guide, and business directory.
- Participate in OBP Shop Local and Shop Small programs and events.
- Participate free of charge in the Oberlin Gift Certificate program that promotes keeping money circulating in Oberlin your business.
CONNECTOR MEMBER| $200 & CHARITABLE MEMBER | $150
At OBP, we believe you deserve to find a room full of people just like you who can share your story and become an army of salespeople for you. We understand how hard it is to get connected with the right people who can help you grow your business. (The Connector membership is primarily for home-based businesses, independent sales, free-lancers, contracted services, young professionals.)
- Access business referrals exclusively for members.
- Upgrade your Google rankings with Search-Engine-Optimized (SEO) business listing on Oberlin.org.
- Receive invitations to networking, connecting, and learning programs and events.
- Gain access to the OBP Newsletter for business and community updates.
- Access members-only pricing at selected events.
- Learn how to access membership benefits and resources - OBP Member Orientation Program.
OBP COMMUNITY SUPPORTER | $30
We are working every day to support local small businesses and to create activities that showcase our community and make you proud to live here. By becoming an OBP Community Supporter, you will be kept informed through our monthly newsletter, targeted emails, and social media posts. Help OBP advance and promote the sustainable growth and prosperity of the Oberlin community by becoming a member and participating in community events.
- JOIN TODAY
- Schedule an orientation with an OBP Staff person - 440-774-6262.
- Attend your first event and meet other people like you.
- Get the connections you need to feel capable and well-informed.
- Build relationships with other business owners who often become life-long friends.